10.01.2013

September Random Favorites

Hey lovelies! This time I'm back with my non-beauty favorite items. I didn't have many random favorites either so this is going to be another short post but I hope you enjoy anyways.

Forever 21 Denim Vest
Ever since getting this vest back in August I've been wearing it almost everyday! By simply adding this vest over any outfit it transforms my look into a casual outfit.

Pumpkin Spice K-Cups
If you guys follow me on Instagram you probably know I'm addicted to the pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks but in order to save money I decided to come up with my own recipe. When I saw these K-cups at Target I knew I had to use them! Stay tuned for a post involving these soon!  

Forever 21 Owl Necklace
I feel very unconformable wearing owl jewelry when it's not Fall but finally I can wear all the owl jewelry I want! I got this necklace from Forever 21 a few years ago but it's still holding up pretty strong (besides that one coin missing).

Collins Korean Pocket Dictionary
I've been looking for a good Korean dictionary for a long time now but I finally found this one at Barnes and Noble over the weekend. I'm going to try to read a page or two everyday so I can learn as much Korean words as possible!

Forever 21 Brown Slouch Booties
I got these boots a few years ago and only wear them around the Autumn time. They look great with a dress and a pair of leggings.

What are some of your random favorites from that month of September?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I also bought the Pumpkin Spice Coffee! So good! :)

    ReplyDelete