10.16.2013

October Wishlist

October Wishlist
(Left to Right) H&M Patterned Dress, H&M Burgundy Boots, Pokemon X Nintendo 3DS Game, Pinkie Pie Vinyl Figure, Pantone Mug in China Blossom, Maybelline Lips Dr. Rescue, and Betsey Johnson Collect Calls Bag

It's finally starting to get cooler and windy here where I live and I'm pretty excited! I love the cold weather because I can bundle up in soft sweaters, cozy cardigans, and cute coats! But we still have a month before that weather arrives so I'm just going to enjoy the Autumn weather as much as I can.

I've been wanting to get a pair of burgundy boots for Fall and I finally found a decent pair on the H and M website! Since Halloween is only a few weeks away I decided to start looking for some Halloweeny clothing items like this skull dress also from H and M. Speaking of Halloween what are you guys being for Halloween? I have no plans this year but I really enjoy dressing up. I wasn't planning on posting any Halloween themed posts but now I think I have to since I brought it up.

Are you dressing up for Halloween? What are you dressing up as?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment