10.15.2013

October 2013 Birchbox

They other day I received my October Birchbox in the mail and then later that same day I got a email saying they have just shipped out my package.... Anyways today will be showing you all what goodies I found in my October Birchbox.

 This month's theme is Beauty Buzz
 Birchbox overview
List of products
 Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser: Full-size, $21.50
What: UK favorite that uses a two-step ritual to purity and exfoliate. A Birchbox exclusive!
How: Massage into skin. With muslin cloth, wipe off gently in small circles, from the center out.

Liz Earle Pure Muslin Cloth: 2 Cloths, $6
What: Ditch your harsh exfoliator and use this pure muslin cloth.which gently polishes skin.
How: Rinse with warm water and wipe off cleanse. Hang to dry.

POP Beauty Aqua Lacquer: Full-size, $14
What: A British makeup pro created this sheer gloss, which plumps and hydrates with jojoba oil. 
How: The cute paddle-style applicator makes for precise lines.

Alison Raffaele Reality Base Foundation: Full-size, $38
What: Oil-free, weightless coverage that improves skin thanks to a patented antioxidant cocktail.
How: Blend gently all over your face with fingertips, brush, or sponge.

 Everyone is suppose to get one of these chapsticks in their box this month! What a fun surprise!

 I was yet again disappointed with another Birchbox. I'm not sure why but since Birchbox "upgraded" their company I feel like their boxes aren't as great as they use to be. I'm actually thinking about unsubscribing again. I remember wanting to join because they had a bunch of samples I wanted to try and had cute extras but now all I get is random samples that are all somewhat similar (I swear I have at least 5 lip products in that same color that I got in a previous boxes). They don't even sent cute extras anymore (which were my favorite part) unless that zip lock bag with the Birchbox logo was suppose to be my "extra", which by the way tore up as I was trying to get the chapstick out. Do any of you feel the same way or is it just me?

Were you satisfied with your October Birchbox?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment