10.18.2013

Mini Drugstore Haul

So I had planned this post yesterday but my day was crazy and by the time I got home I was really tired and fell asleep. So instead of  today's "Fitness Friday" post I thought I would post this mini haul of beauty items I've gotten the past few weeks. I've been trying not to buy that much beauty items because I really want to use up what I have around so I only picked out things that I really needed or I wanted to try out.

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response Deodorant
 I ran out of my other Secret Clinical Strength deodorant so I decided to pick up another one up. These deodorants are amazing but kind of pricey but as long as they do what they are suppose to do I will keep buying them!

Love and Beauty Rose Extract Makeup Cleansing Tissues
When I was at Forever 21 the other day I decided to get some makeup wipes because I was running out of my favorite wipes and wanted to try something new.

ELF Soothing Lip Balm in Strawberry Cream
My mom brought home a bunch of ELF goodies so I pick a few things to test out. One of the things I choose was this pink lip balm because you can never have enough lip balm!

ELF Glitter Eyeliner
I love glitter so of course I needed this eyeliner! My sister actually put some under her under eye area and it looked really cool I may have to steal that idea.

Avon Mega Effects Mascara
Ever since I heard about this paintbrush mascara I've been meaning to try it out. So far I've been used it a few times and it's really awkward to use at first but you get use to it after a while. 

Avon Urban Splatter Nail Enamel
When I ordered from Avon I also got this nail polish because it look really interesting and it seemed Halloween appropriate.

Maybelline Great Last in Wink of Pink
I always wanted to try out colored mascara so when I saw this mascara on sale at Target I knew it was time!

ELF Hypershine Gloss in Flirt
Another ELF product I got was this lip gloss. I've heard many good reviews on these lip glosses so I'm excited to try it!

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment