10.24.2013

Japanese Magazine Haul

As you guys may know I am a huge fan of Japanese street style and as a result I collect a bundles of  Japanese magazines. So the other day I received a package in the mail with some of my new purchases and I thought I would share them with you guys. I'll also share where I buy my magazines from. Enjoy!

This is my favorite purchase out of all the magazines that I got. It's actually a book all about Ayumi Seto! If you guys don't know who Ayumi is I did a whole blog post about her here. What I love about Ayumi is that she has such a cute and original style so when I heard she had a book coming out I had to order it asap!

You can buy Ayumi Seto's book "Ayumi Kids" here.

I collect Zipper magazines because they are my favorite Japanese fashion magazine so I bought the two most recent issues. In my opinion Zipper is probably one of the best magazines for Harajuku street style, it has a good variety of styles to choose from like girly or boyish. I would highly recommend you picking up a Zipper magazine if your not sure which Japanese magazine to get.

You can buy the November Zipper issue here.

Lastly, I decided to finally get a copy of Nylon Japan. Nylon is the only fashion magazine that I'm currently subscribed to in the States but I've always wanted to buy a Japanese issue because everything in Japan is always better! When I saw that Amo from Amoyamo was on the cover of the November issue I HAD to get it!

You can buy the November issue of Nylon here.

What are your favorite Japanese magazines?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment