10.31.2013

Halloween LUSH Haul

Happy Halloween! I hope you guys are having (or had) an amazing night! I ordered some Halloween LUSH items a few weeks ago and I just got my package today (I guess this is my Halloween treat, hehe) so I'm going to share what I got with you all, Enjoy!

Pumkin Bubble Bar
The whole reason I order from LUSH's Halloween collection was because of this little guy! I'm so going to use this this weekend to finish off the Halloween season.

Let The Good Times Roll Cleanser
I heard so many good things about this cleanser so I had to check it out. It smells really yummy! Can't wait to use it for the first time tonight!

Soot Ball Bath Bomb
When I saw this guy it totally reminded me of the soot spirits in Totoro so I had to get one! When you use this it suppose to turn the water into gold sparkles!

Lord Of Misrule Bath Bomb
I mainly got this one because it was limited edition. I saw some picture of this bath bomb online and it looks really pretty, like a sea!

Here are the samples I got sent. The fun soap looks so cute!

!Happy Halloween!
X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment