10.04.2013

Fitness Friday: My Favorite Healthy Snacks

My Favorite Healthy Snacks
Today's Fitness Friday is all about healthy snacks! You can find all of these snacks at your local supermarket. I also made sure that I listed travel friendly snacks so you can enjoy them when you are on the go. Enjoy!

KIND, Luna, and Cliff Bars: These are my favorite protein bars I like to eat. I love protein bars because you can carry them anywhere and they come in hundreds of flavors! These are also a great post work out treat.

Chobani Fruit At The Bottom Greek Yogurt: I am a huge fan of Greek yogurt. I like pairing normal Greek yogurt with fruit but Chobani has made it easy and added fruit to the bottom so all you have to do is mix and eat!

Green Smoothies: Green smoothies are amazing! You can blend in as many fruits and veggies as you want and make an incredible tasting drink!

Fruit: Of course I had to include fruit! Some of my favorite fruits are bananas, apples, and strawberries!

What are some of your favorite healthy snacks?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment