10.11.2013

Fitness Friday: Favorite Workouts of the Week

Exercising and feeling healthy has never felt easier thanks to Blogilates! Their app has all of my workouts planned and has many recipes so I have everything I need to live a healthier lifestyle in the palm of my hands. I follow the calender everyday and do the exercises I have to do for each day. So for this week's Fitness Friday I will be sharing my favorite workouts from this week, and when I mean "favorite" I mean painful and the workouts that left me feeling really sore the next day. 

Sculpted Legs in Skinny Leggings Workout

Perfect Butt Lift Workout

Arms On Fire

Intense Ab Workout

If any of you follow the Blogilates workout calender let me know which workouts were your favorite this week.

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment