10.21.2013

Favorite Lip Products

I noticed earlier this week that I have so many lip products that the lip drawer in my makeup organizer can't even close properly! So I decided to go through it and pick out my favorite and most used lip products and share them with you all. I hope you enjoy this post and let me know your favorite lip products in the comments below.


Lipsticks
Revlon Strawberry Shortcake Lip Butter: I remember wearing this for months! It's a beautiful rosy pink color that looks great for everyday.

MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick: I loved this lipstick for a long time but I'm pretty bummed they don't sell it anymore but I heard that MAC Saint Germain is a dupe for this lipstick so if you ever wanted this lipstick check out Saint Germain instead.

Mark Luxe Lipclick Lipstick: I got this lipstick (or as lipclick as they're called) in a Glossy Box and fell in love with the packing but the color is also really pretty. It's a dark mauve color that I like to wear during this time of the year.

Lip Gloss
ELF Hypershine Gloss in Flirt: This is the newest addition to my lip collection but I already know that I will be wearing this for months! This color is gorgeous!

Skylark Lip Gloss in Ava: I got this lip gloss free when I ordered Elle and Blair's first book and even though I wasn't a fan of the book I did really love the lip glosses I got sent. Ava was my favorite out of the two lip glosses. It reminds me of the Viva Glam Gaga lipstick but in gloss form.

Tarte Amused Natural Lip Stain: One of my favorite lip stains are these by Tarte. I love the formula of these because they stay on forever!

Lip Balms
Maybelline Baby Lips: I am a huge fan of the Maybelline Baby Lips, I own so many! These are my favorite shades that I wear almost every day. (Left to right) Strike A Rose, Yummy Plummy, and Pink Punch.

Nivea Raspberry Rose Kiss Lip Butter: When I first bought this lip butter and used it I hated it but I found a way to use it and now I love it! I use this at night to hydrate my lips and when I wake up my lips are super soft!

Tony Moly Petite Bunny Glossy Bar in Peach: This lip gloss is my favorite because it matches my lips pretty good but makes them look polished.

CoverGirl Smoochies Lipslicks in #tweet me: I own a lot of red lip products but this one is by far my favorite because it smells good and moisturizes my lips while leaving a red popsicle tint on my lips.

What are your favorite lip products?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment