9.30.2013

September Beauty Favorites

This month I don't have a lot of beauty favorites to share because I've been trying to use up some of my beauty products that I already have laying around. If you are a makeup junkie like me I would recommend everyone go on a "beauty cleanse" and try to use up some of your makeup that has been aging in your collection.

Yes To Grapefruit Brightening Facial Towelettes: I've been really liking these by Yes To Grapefruit. The smell really wakes you up, like a regular grapefruit would!

Tone It Up Lip Balm: I received this lip balm in my Perfect Protein Sample Set a few weeks ago. It's really sweet! I enjoy putting this on my lips!

Revlon Top Speed in Pink Lingerie: I just got this nail polish a few days ago but I've been wearing it all weekend and I can't stop looking at my nails! I was actually on the look out for a staple Fall nail color but honestly I'm not a fan of dark colors so instead I bought this bright bubblegum pink nail color.

NYC 2-in-1 eyebrow and eyeliner pencil: I've been using this as an eyebrow pencil for the past two months and I really like it! It does a great job at covering my eyebrow and it comes with a lot of product. 

Rimmel Scandeleyes Waterproof Kohl Pencil in Black: Back in Summer I used this kohl pencil in brown but now since the weather is cooling down I thought I would switch up my eyeliner look.

Boots Botanics Mattifying Toner Shine Away: This toner was featured in my current skincare routine. Ever since using this I've noticed less blemishes and break outs!

What are some of your September beauty favorites?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment