9.09.2013

Review: The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer

 Today I will be reviewing The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer. Before using this I never heard of The Saem but apparently IU and GD endorse this brand in Korea (I'm not sure if they still do). Anyways, Sunny Dahye on Youtube really recommend this concealer so I decided to check it out. Read my review down below.

What it claims to do?
"Melting concealer that covers skin flaws perfectly. Fits smoothly, and keeps make-up for hours."

Pros:
- Covers pimples and other imperfections perfectly
- Creamy
- Brightening
- Moisturizing
- SPF 28/PA+++
- Stays on all day

Cons:
- Doesn't cover under eyes
- Only comes in two shades
- Hard to find

My experience:
When I first started using this I used it on my blemishes and under eyes but I noticed right away that it barely did anything for my dark circles. However, this concealer was really good at hiding my blemishes and discoloration.

Would I recommend this someone? If you are looking for a spot concealer yes, not as a under eye concealer.

You can buy The Saem Cover Perfection Concealer here.

What's your favorite concealer?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment