9.22.2013

Review: Hadalabo Super Hyaluronic Deep Moisturizing Lotion

I'm finally posting my review on the Hadalabo Super Hyaluronic Deep Moisturizing Lotion! I've been meaning to post this review up for a long long time and I'm finally doing so. This was basically the only moisturizer I used during summer and here are my thoughts on it, enjoy!

What it claims to do?:
"Instantly hydrates skin and helps preserve its optimum moisture pH balance."

Pros:
- Gives clear smooth skin
- Absorbs into skin
- Moisturizing
- Last a long time
- No fragrance

Cons:
- Leaves dry patches
- Hard to find

My experience:
I started using this a few months ago and at first it was pretty weird to use because it was a liquid moisturizer, which I'm not use to but eventually I got use to it. After I toner my skin with a cotton pad I pour out a few droplets and gently pat my skin until the lotion absorbs into my skin. It really moisturizes my skin however I do get dry patches around my t-zone, especially my chin and nose so I use a thicker moisturizer at night to prevent this.

Would I recommend this to someone?
If you have dry skin, no. If you have oily/combination or normal skin I would. If you do happen to get dry patches I would recommend you use this once a day and a thicker moisturizer at night.

You can purchase the Hadalabo Super Hyaluronic Depp Moisturizing Lotion here

What are some of your favorite Asian beauty products?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment