9.23.2013

Manicure Monday: Daisies

A few weeks ago I announced that I would be posting more nails posts on Monday as part of "Manicure Monday" but I haven't really followed that series (my fault of course). However, I'm still going to continue it and try my best to keep up with it. Today's nails involve a simple design of daisies. I got inspired to do this design when I was flipping through the latest issue of Zipper magazine. This design is really easy to do and adds a cute look to you nails!

Products used (left to right); nail dotting tool (from ebay), Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in Mellow Yellow, Sally Hansen nail Art Pen in Black, Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Base Coat, Revlon Top Speed, and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat.

The overall design seems kind of sloppy when up close but from a far it looks really cute! To make the black flowers I used the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Black (which made everything super easy!) then I used a yellow polish and dotted the center of the flowers. To complete the look I brushed on a clear top coat for a glossy finish.

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment