9.07.2013

Face of the Month: August

It's been months since I last updated you guys on my "face of the month" so I decided that would be today's topic for today's post. For those who don't know what "face of the month" is it's where I show you guys what products I used almost daily in the following month. I haven't done one of these since April so I have a lot of new products to show you guys that I've been using.

Product overview
Face It Aura Color Control Cream: I did a review on this a few weeks ago and compared it with the Etude House CC cream but I really love this cc cream more because it gives a lot more coverage then a cc cream usually does it's almost more like a bb cream then a cc cream.

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Blush in Rose: I started using this blush again but applying it differently. Instead of apply it on the apple of my cheeks like I used to I now apply it around my temples to give a rosy cheek glow (like they do in some Japanese magazines).

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser: I started using this primer in July and have not stop using it! I love the feel of this primer and it keeps my makeup in tact on really humid days.

Covergirl Lipslicks Smoochies in #tweet me: In August I used two lip products a lot and one of them was the Covergirl Smoochies lipslick in #tweet me. It is a sheer red color that smells like Jolly Ranchers.

NYC Kohl Brow?Eyeliner Pencil in Taupe: I really wanted to try a new eyebrow pencil so I picked up this one by NYC because it was the longest. I sometimes use is as an eyeliner as well but I much more prefer this as an eyebrow pencil.

The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer: This is my spot concealer so I use it whenever I have a pimple or something that needs to be covered up.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer: I've been using this as my under eye concealer. This stuff really lightens and brightens my dark circles on sleepless nights.

Tony Moly Cat Wink Mascara: This mascara is really great at lengthening and separating my lashes.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Shock: This was my favorite lip balm from the Baby Lips Electric collection. It's almost a neon pink lip color that can be worn heavy or light depending how you apply it.

Benefit They're Real Mascara: I like pairing this mascara with the Tony Moly one because it gives the illusion of false eyelashes. This mascara adds lots of volume!

Have an amazing weekend!
X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment