9.02.2013

August Beauty Favorites

It's September, which means it's time for August favorites! Here are my favorite makeup, skincare, and other beauty products I discovered in September. Enjoy!

 Organix Moroccan Curling Perfection Defining Cream: I haven't used this that much but all the times I did use it I really liked it. I apply this on my curly locks when my hair is slightly damp. It hydrates the ends of my hair.

CoverGirl Smoochies in #tweet me: I've seen many advertisements for these smoochies lip things by CoverGirl, it's basically their version of baby lips. Most of the colors look alike but #tweet me caught my eyes so I decided to get it.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Concealer: Many YouTube people have raved about this concealer by Maybelline and I needed a new under eye concealer so I decided to try it. At first I didn't like it at all but I'm actually starting to like it.

MISSHA Creamy Latte Greentea Cleansing Foam: My older sister tweeted me about this cleanser (because she knows I love green tea) and at first I didn't think much about it but since I was looking for a new cleanser. I looked up some reviews and a lot of people said it was pretty good so I got it. So far I really liked it but I've only used it for half a month so my results may change.

Benefit They're Real Mascara: Back in July I got this Benefit mascara in a duo pack as my free Sephora birthday gift. I didn't really use it that much at first but I saw it laying around my makeup collection looking lonely so I decided to start using it and wow my lashes look so full and lush! Love this!

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color in Blue-Away: I feel like every month I have a nail polish that ends up in my favorites and this month is no different. This color is a beautiful baby sky blue color that reminds me of the perfect blue sky.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Strike A Rose: I picked up all the new baby lips early last month but out of all of them this one is by far my favorite. It's a gorgeous bright coral pink color, it's great for everyday wear.

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser: I have really wanted to try this primer out for a long time but they don't sell it in the states so I had to pay double the amount and had it imported from Japan. But its amazing so I don't mind wasting a couple of bucks. It's very similar to the Benefit Porefessional primer.

***Birchbox Favorite***
Model Co Party Proof Matte Lipstick in Disco Fever: My only favorite from my August Birchbox was the Party Proof matte lipstick. It's not really that matte at all but the lipstick color is really pretty.

What are some of your favorite beauty products that you discovered in August?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment