8.17.2013

"Natsume San" Book Review!

I haven't done a book review in a long time and just the other day I got Mito Natume's first book in the mail so it was decided then. If you are not familiar with Mito Natsume she is a Harajuku model that appears in many Harajuku Japanese magazines and also appears in Harajuku Kawaii TV quite frequently. Her book covers her favorite fashion items, makeup and hair tips, mini tutorials, exclusive photos, lifestyle stories, and more! I included some of my favorite pages down below. Enjoy!

Book without cover
I was nervous about buying this book at first because I didn't know anything about it and there wasn't that much stuff about it online but I'm so happy I got it! I don't know how to read Japanese (not even a little) but the pictures are cute and inspiring. If you are looking for a cute book to skim through for inspiration and are into Harajuku fashion I would highly recommend this book!

If you are interested in buying this book I asked this seller on ebay to get me the book. They are happy to get you anything from Japan! The book arrived within 2 weeks.

X♥X♥
-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Ah I'm so glad I stumbled on this, I saw the front cover somewhere and was wondering about it's origins, I love cute Japanese books, I have a stack, can't read a word but they're always inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete