8.27.2013

My New Favorite Chocolate!

So I've never done a post like this before but I didn't have a post planned for today and I didn't want to miss another day of not posting anything so I thought I would talk about chocolate. Now I'm not a chocoholic or anything (I'm actually a fan of white chocolate, which isn't even chocolate) in fact I can't eat chocolate unless it has something else in it like caramel or something. However, the other day when I was at Target I saw these Lindt "Hello my name is" chocolate bars they were on offer for 2 for $5 and wanted a chocolate fix so I got the Coffee Blast and Coconut Love bars to share with my sister. I've seen these bars before I actually bought a stick earlier this year when I went to Orlando but I wasn't a fan of the Strawberry Cheesecake flavor but I was a fan of both of these chocolate bars keep reading to find out more on these delicious treats!

Coconut Love
This is a white chocolate bar with 10 breakable pieces that have small coconut flakes mix in with a pineapple flavor. I love the tropical taste mixed with the white chocolate. A yummy summer indulgence! 

Coffee Blast
Milk chocolate with the smell and taste as a cup of coffee in a coffee shop. There is even small granules of coffee beans that add the caffeine kick! Surprisingly this was my favorite of the two. I love coffee so add some milk chocolate and I am set for the day!

What is your favorite chocolate?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment