8.12.2013

July Beauty Favorites

 Hello! This post will be on my favorite beauty products that I used for the past month. By the way I'm super sleepy right now but I decided I would still type up this post for you guys because I didn't want to miss anymore blogging days. Enjoy!

 Got2B Beach Trippin Waving Spray: I've been using this beach spray for a while now and love it! It gives my hair that "tosseled mermaid look" with just a few sprays.

Holika Holika Bulgarian Rose Eye Cream: After 2 months of using this eye cream I can tell that my under eyes look less dark and more awake.

Rimmel Waterproof Eyeliner: I picked this up on a whim and was surprised at how well it worked. It didn't flake or smudge and it's waterproof! 

Tony Moly Bunny Lip Gloss: Cute natural lip color. Plus, the packaging is adorable!

Tony Moly Cat Wink Mascara: This mascara separates my lashes while lengthening them at the same time.

Face It Aura Color Control Cream: This is different from my other CC creams because it's a compact but it's super cute and great for travel. The cream also gives a great natural coverage!

The Saem Cover Perfection Concealer: Under my CC cream I apply this concealer to correct any spots and other imperfections.

Hadalabo Super Hyaluronic Deep Moisturizing Lotion: Someone recommend me to try this moisturizing lotion. At first I was pretty nervous about using this because I never used a product like this before but I actually really like it!

Supergoop! City Serum with SPF 30: I use this after I moisturize my skin. I love the texture and how it protects and repairs my face from any sun damage.

China Glaze Neon On and On Nail Polish: This is beautiful neon coralish pink color. It looked amazing during summer!

Sephora by OPI I Need Space: I've been really into nude colored nails recently. This nail polish is the perfect nude shade for me!

Bath and Body Works Frech Picked Strawberry Lotion: I love the smell of this lotion!

What are some of your favorite products from the month of July?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment