9.01.2013

Forever 21 Haul

The other day I ordered some clothing from Forever 21 and they arrived today so I thought I would share what I got since I haven't done a clothing haul in a long time. Enjoy!


 Lace-Up Denim Vest, $27.80
I wanted a cute oversize denim vest for Fall and when I saw this one from Forever 21 I knew I had to get it! I love how the denim is slight worn out looking yet new and the lace up on the sides is too adorable.

 Mickey Mouse Sweatshirt, $22.80
Ever since I saw Bethany(Macbarbie07) on Youtube wear this sweater I wanted it so bad. So when I saw it up on Forever 21's online store I got it!

Weirdo Tee, $13.80
 I love quirky comfy oversize tees like these so I picked up two, a black one and a white one (pic down below) so I can wear them with everything.

Meow Tee, $12.80
This is the other oversize tee that I got. I have another shirt very similar to this one but I'm glad that I have a second one because I wear the other one like crazy.


Floral Skater Skirt, $17.80
Skater skirts are my absolute favorite thing to wear when I want to look cute without trying. I didn't own any patterned ones so I bought this black and white flower one. I wore this skirt today and love it! It also matches a lot of things in my closet. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this clothing haul if you guys would like to see more hauls like these let me know. Also, since it's Labor Day weekend Forever 21 has a sale going on right now until Monday check it out here!

Have a extra long and safe weekend!

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment