8.14.2013

August 2013 Birchbox

 My Birchbox arrived yesterday and I got super excited! I look forward to my Birchbox package every month! I can't wait to see what beauty goodies I discover in this month's box!

This month's theme was "Finishing School".
Box overview
List of products
Arcona Cranberry Gommage: Full-size, $44
What: Exfoliating scrub with salicylic acid, volcanic minerals, fruit enzymes, and antioxidants.
How: Two to four times a week, massage a nickle-sized amount into face and rinse.

Miss Jessie's Original Rapid Recovery Treatment and Super Sweetback Treatment: Full-size, each $26
What: Nourishing Super Sweetback promotes hair growth, and Rapid Recovery smooths damaged strands.
How: Once weekly, comb a large dollop through damp hair. Leave for at least 10 minutes, then rinse.

 ???
TanTowel Classic Formula Self-Tan Towelettes: Full-size, $24
What: A streak-free self-tanning wipe for fair to medium tans. Bonus: It exfoliates and moisturizes.
How: Apply evenly to clean skin in circular motion. Avoid Showering for 6 hours.

ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick: Set of 3, $24
What: A semi-matte lipstick that delivers both hydration and lasting pigment.
How: One coat will do, but feel free to layer it on for extra richness.

Birchbox partnered with Ann Taylor this month so of course they added a offer for all us Birchbox subscribers.

This months box was pretty disappointing to be honest. First, they forgot to send me the Coastal Scents eye shadow! Which I was kind of mad because I love Coastal Scents! Second, my box came sloppy packaged. I know they have a lot of orders but I would appreciate a more neatly packaged box. As for the samples the only thing I'm excited to use is the lipstick I'm not a fan of the packet samples because they always make mess. My last two boxes have been pretty boring hopefully next month's box is exciting or I may just unsubscribe again.

What did you get in your August Birchbox?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment