7.15.2013

What I Did On My 20th Birthday

 Happy Birthday to me! By the time I post this it will no longer be my birthday (in the east coast) but I thought I would share what I did on my birthday and a birthday haul. If you find this post in any case braggy then I am sorry go check out one of my other hundreds of blog post. However, if you are curious to what I got on my bday then keep reading.

In the morning my family surprised me with breakfast and gifts! I'm pretty happy with all my gifts. A girl can never have enough Hello Kitty things, right? I also got a nutribullet! I can't wait to start making more smoothies!

Then I went to the mall to pick up my free Sephora insiders birthday gift and they also had some of their nail polishes on sale so I got myself a bottle. Afterwards we went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner and then after I got my free Starbucks drink. I love free things on my birthday!

Instead of getting cheesecake we decided to pick up a cake at the store. This is a cake batter ice cream cake, it's so yummy! Overall, I had a wonderful birthday! I'm kind of bummed that I'm 20 though but I have a feeling that I will be wishing I'm 20 in a few years! Oh the beauty of getting older. hehe

I hope you all had a beautiful weekend!
X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment