7.08.2013

Summer Nail Colors

You guys know how much I love painting my nails but during summer picking up the right nail polish color is crucial (for me at least)! So today I will be sharing my favorite nail colors for the summer time.

The Cooler Colors
Essie Play Date: Play date by Essie is a great bright purple color that will give your nails a great pop of color!

Color Club Blue-Ming: Probably my favorite turquoise nail polish I own! I thank Birchbox for introducing me to Color Club I've found so many wonderful colors by them!

Color Club London Calling: Another mini that I got in my Birchbox. This is a neon pastel color that looks fabulous on!

China Glaze Aquadelic: This is second favorite blue color. It's vivid, fun, and looks amazing on your toes!

The Warmer Colors
Zoya Kate: Red is always a great go to color to wear during summer. This red nail polish has a jelly consistency that makes application easy and smooth. 

China Glaze Neon and On and On: Neon and On and On is my personal favorite nail color for this year (I'm wearing it right now) it's a bright fun neon that makes you appear tan.

Zoya Arizona: I use to think orange nail polish looked really weird but this one by Zoya is the best orange I've come across that doesn't make you look strange.

And then there's...
Revlon Spirit: I think the best color to wear on your nails during the summer is white. Not only does it catch your attention but it also makes you appear tanner (if you are a pale girl like myself then you know how important having some color on your skin during summer is). My favorite is Spirit by Revlon.

What's your favorite summer nail polish?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment