7.04.2013

Pre-Vacation Haul

I am currently typing this on Tuesday night but you guise will probably be seeing this on Thursday (that is if this whole schedules timer thing works). Anyways, I have another haul for you today of a few things I picked up for my trip. Enjoy!

Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Gel in Strawberry Tangerine Twist: Not something I needed for my trip but I still needed it.

Got2B Beach Trippin' Wave Spray: A bunch of companies bring out sea salt sprays during this time of the year to create the perfect "mermaid waves". I decided to pick up this one by GotB2 my younger sister also got one but by Not Your Mothers. I will be trying out both and will let you guys know which one I ended up liking more.

Mini St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub: I love using travel size products when I'm traveling so I decided to get my current favorite scrub in a smaller size for this trip. 

Mini Cetaphil Cleanser: Another mini! Cetaphil was the first cleanser I used when I first started washing my face. It' great for all skin types!

Supergoop! City and Sand Sunscreen Tote: This is basically all you need for summer! This kit comes with a face and body sunscreen, serum, and lip balm! I will be using these all summer long!

Revlon Lash Potion Mascara in Waterproof: I'm not a fan of waterproof mascaras but they come in handy during the summer. 

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment