7.09.2013

My Summer Essentials

 I hope you guys are all having a wonderful summer! In honor of summer I will be sharing my beauty essentials for the summer with you all. These products are all must haves for me and I cannot live without them or I will melt, stink, and not look good at all! Enjoy!

Stila Bronzing Powder: I don't normally use bronzers that much but one time you can catch me using them is during the summer. You can create a beautiful summer glow using a bronzing powder.

Supergoop! Sunscreen Day Cream: Sunscreen is absolutely important to use everyday! My favorite brand is Doctor T's Supergoop! Their products are non greasy, fragrance free, and silky smooth. I highly recommend their products!

Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum: If you have any sunburn spots this serum will help reduce any reddish burnt areas.

Revlon Lash Potion in Waterproof: Waterproof mascaras are important to wear during summer because you don't want your mascara to get washed away by sweat or water.

Maybelline Baby Lips Quenched with SPF: Protecting your lips is just as important as protecting your skin from the sun. I like to keep two SPF lip products with me during summer. This one comes out easily so I can put some on whenever my lips feel dry.

Supergoop! Acai Fusion Lip Balm with SPF 30: This other lip balm is a squeezable but works just as good as the Baby Lips one.

Oil-Absorbing Sheets: An absolute must! These sheets will absorb any oily spots you get during the day.

LUSH Eau Roma Toner Water: This is a spray toner that can refresh your face on those hot summer days. I like to take this with me everywhere I go just in case I need a light mist of water.

Etude House 8 in 1 CC Cream: I wear BB creams on a daily basis but for summer I decided to start using CC creams. This is my first one and it's pretty good. If you don't know what a CC cream is it's basically a very light coverage BB cream. If you would like a post on CC creams let me know!

China Glaze Neon and On and On Nail Polish: I love using bright bold nail polishes during summer. This one is my new favorite summer polish, it's a bright neon pinkish coral color that screams fun! Check out my full post on summer nail polishes here.

Got2B Beach Trippin' Waving Spray: Wavy beach hair seems to be the most popular hair style during summertime. Using a spray with sea salt can help you  achieve those mermaid waves with just a few sprays.

Secret Clinical Strength Waterproof: This is my new favorite deodorant because it works incredible! This stuff won't make your armpits sweat at all and makes them smell fresh instead! I high recommend this product!

What are your summer beauty essentials?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I've always heard great things about that toner water, but I've just never picked it up (mainly because I don't have a Lush near me), but it sounds so nice!

    ReplyDelete