7.02.2013

June Beauty Favorites

Happy first day of July! I honestly love July for many reasons but the biggest reason why is that it's my birthday! This year I will be turning 20 (eww I'm old, just kidding). Anyways, this month I have a lot of fun summer related posts so that why I decided to take away Friday Favorites and Small Business Saturday posts  but its just for this month. I hope you guys are excited as I am for these posts! Anyways, on to my June beauty favorites!

Soap and Glory Hand Food Hand Cream: After I ran out of my EOS hand cream I needed a new one so I picked up Hand Food by Soap and Glory at Sephora. It's hydrating and smells amazing!

Secret Clinical Strength Waterproof Deodorant: This stuff works wonders! As you guys may know I have a sweat problem but this deodorant makes my armpits smell fresh and prevents any sweaty wet messes

Oil-absorbing Sheets: These are a must especially in summer!

Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish in Spirit: Finding the perfect white nail polish has always been hard for me because I would pick one up and it wouldn't show up as vivid as I would like but this white polish by Revlon is perfect!

Color Club Nail Polish in London Calling: I got this nail polish in my June Birchbox. As soon as I saw it I knew that it would be my new favorite nail polish! I currently have it on my toes and I can't stop looking at them!

Trim Nail Clipper: A big problem I have with nail clippers is that the nail clippings always fly everywhere! So I when I saw this clipper at Target saying it catches the nail clippings for you I knew that I had to get it. They also have a bigger one for toe nails.

The Saem Cover Perfection Concealer: Great at covering blemishes.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Eyeliner in Brown: For summer I switched my black eyeliner to a brown eyeliner. This kohl eyeliner by Rimmel is pretty good and doesn't smudge that much.

Coola Classic Sunscreen: Another product from my June Birchbox. I like the scent and how it feels on my skin.

LAQ and Co Lil Lip: I wore this lip product almost everyday in June. I love the bold color and its long lasting!

Lioele Deep Cleansing Pore Brush: Even though I can't make up my mind whether I like this or not I love how soft the brush is! 

 I thought I would include my favorite products from my Birchbox at the end of my favorites post for now on so you guys know I loved in my box.

What's some of your favorite beauty products?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment