7.18.2013

July 2013 Birchbox

Hello! The other day I received my July Birchbox so I thought I would share what I got in my box with you all today. If you don't know what Birchbox is you can find out more on it here. This month's theme is Power Play, these samples are dedicated to help you take control and make the most of every minute. Let's take a look at what I got in my box!

Box overview
List of products
Vivant SkinCare Green Tea Antioxidant Cleanser: Full-size, $29.50
What: All-over face and body cleanser packed with antioxidant-rich green tea and grape seed extracts.
How: Double-task by massaging into face and body in the shower.

Curly Hair Solutions by Jonathan Torch Curl Keeper: Full-size, $10
What: A water-activated serum that gives you soft ringlets-even when humidity hits.
How: Comb through wet or damp hair and let air-dry.

Caudalie Divine Legs: Full-size, $38
What: This tinted lotion imparts firmness, moisture, and a beachy glow-plus it won't rub off. 
How: Apply to legs using circular motions. It may loo dark but the formula blends in seamlessly.

Love the skyscraper design on this cutie!
Pureminerals CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40: Full-size, $38
What: This clinically proven anti-aging formula moisturizes, brightens, and evens skin tone.
How: Apply a small amount onto face after cleansing.

Birchbox Bobby Pins: Set of Six, $5
What: We designed these patterned pins to add style to summer hair with minimal effort.
How: Jazz up simple ponytails, or use to secure errant bangs or layers.

This wasn't my favorite Birchbox however I am excited to use the cc cream and bobby pins. Oh well, you win some and you lose some.

What did you get in your July Birchbox?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment