6.24.2013

Review: Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer

I'm back with another review today! This time I will be reviewing the Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer. I really wanted to try more products from the Simple skincare brand because I heard many good reviews on there products. I have already tried the Simple facial wipes so this time I decided to try out one of their moisturizers. Enjoy the review!

What it claims to do: "Our protecting light moisturizer with SPF 15, a perfect oil free blend of skin-loving ingredients and added vitamins, moisturizer with a light, non-greasy feel and helps protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays. Perfect even for sensitive skin."

Pros:
- Light weight
- Has SPF and sunscreen 
- Natural ingredients
- Moisturizing
- Absorbs quick

Cons:
- Makes face oily
- Heavy sunscreen scent

My experience: I use this as my morning moisturizer because not only does it have SPF but also sunscreen (they both aren't the same thing) so it perfect for all day! What I love about this moisturizer is that it absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't leave a greasy residue afterwards like most moisturizers do. The only downsides are that it does make my face oily throughout the day and it has a strong sunscreen scent!

Would you recommend this to someone? Yes, I think this would be the perfect summer moisturizer! But if you don't like that sunscreen scent then I would pass this up. 

You can buy the Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer here.

Have you tried any Simple products before?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment