6.02.2013

Mini Beauty Haul

 I haven't done a beauty haul in a while so I thought I would post one today because I bought a few things over the weekend. I also added a few other products that I collected in the month of May.

ELF Little Beauty Book (warm edition): I've wanted to get this palette for forever and today I saw it at Marshall's and decided to pick it. It's a lot smaller then I thought but that's perfect because I'm going on vacation soon and I can take this.

Maybelline the Falsies Mascara: I'm not sure if I already show this in another haul but if so here it is again! I really like this mascara and will be picking up more tubes in the future. I also did a review on this a few weeks ago (which you can read here).

Oil-Absorbing Sheets: My face becomes really oily during the summertime so I had to pick up some oil absorbing sheets so I don't look like a grease ball. This is the Target brand by the way, Clean and Clear had some too but they were more expensive and had 20 less sheets then this one.

Maybelline Baby Lips with SPF 15: Got my hands on this Maybelline Baby Lips that comes with SPF! With summer coming up (It already landed here where I live) this will come in handy and are a great summer stable to keep in your bag.

Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Refreshing Toner: Trying out a new toner. I've been using this for a while and it's a good basic toner. It has no scent and gets the job done but I probably wouldn't purchase this again.

Maybelline Clean Express! Makeup Remover: I finished my Yes to Blueberries facial wipes earlier this week so I decided to get these wipe s by Maybelline New York. I bought this on a whim without knowing anything about them but the packaging is pretty cute.

Would you guys like a review on any of these products?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment