6.17.2013

June 2013 Birchbox

A few months ago I decided to unsubscribed to Birchbox because I felt like I had too many unused samples that didn't suit my needs. But after two months without getting my bright pink box I decided to resubscribe. However, a few days after I placed my order I found out that Birchbox redid everything! At first I didn't like the new logo but after receiving my box in the mail I loved it (at least the new box)!

Box overview. This month's theme is wanderlust!
List of products
Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser: Full-size, $32.95
What: Two-in-one cleanser and exfoliator that magically lathers and smells deliciously lemony.
How: Massage a nickle-sized amount onto damp skin, then rise.

COOLA Classic Face SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face: Full-size, $32
What: Mineral sunblock infused with organic evening primrose extract and borage seed oil.
How: Smooth on a thin layer an hour before stepping outside.

LAQA and Co Lil' Lip Duo: Full-size, $16 for 2
What: A Birchbox exclusive, these pencil have a creamy texture, satiny finish, and minty kick.
How: One coat gets you a pretty wash of color; two gives you a serious pop.

I love this mint green envelope that keeps more of your secret samples hidden inside!

Birchbox and Color Club Wanderlust Collection: Full-size, $8
What: Exclusive neon pastel shades inspired by four of our  favorite cities.
How: Two coats will give you an opaque, glossy finish.

100% Pure Nourishing Body Cream: Full-size, $15
What: An all-natural body lotion made with skin-softening fruit oils.
How: Massage a generous amount of lotion into your skin as often needed.

This was this month's extra, postcards! I love how these postcards look! So cute!

So what did I think of this month's Birchbox? I love it! I love the inside of the new boxes, they're lined with a chevron print inside and the new mint green packages are cute! I wish they would've change the outside more (maybe, make it hot pink?) but aside from that I loved it! I'm also so excited I'm back and pretty excited about next month's box! If you don't know what Birchbox is read more about it here. I would totally recommend it out of all the monthly subscriptions out there!

What do you think of the new Birchbox? Love it or hate it?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment