6.12.2013

Collective Haul

 I have a small collective haul to share with you all today. These are items I've bought in the past few weeks. I hope you enjoy!

I picked up these sheer peter pan collar shirts from Forever 21 during their Memorial Day Sale. I've wanted some shirts like these for a while so I'm glad I finally got them and on sale! I know they're more Spring timey shirts but I think these would be perfect on a cool Summer night paired with a skirt.

You guys may recognize this floral bathing suit from my cute swimsuit post. I'm not a pool person but I still wanted to get a swimsuit because I'm going on vacation soon so I need one, even if I'm just going to be wearing it with a cute cover up.

 Left to right: Revlon Top Speed nail polish in Spirit, Sally Hansen flower nail file, Trim nail clipper, Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof kohl eyeliner in brown, and ELF stipple brush

American Apparel city tote. I'm so happy I decided to get this bag! I love it!


X♥X♥
-Michelle

2 comments: