5.24.2013

Review: Yes To Blueberries Age Refresh Facial Towelettes

Hey loves! Today I have another makeup wipe review for you guys! A few weeks ago I reviewed the Simple makeup wipes and one of my readers recommend me these wipes so I did. I've tried the Yes To Cucumber facial wipes before but this was my first time try anything for the Yes To Blueberries line, which targets anti-aging problems. I was really excited to try these wipes but how well did they perform? Keep reading to find out!

What it claims to do: "Yes To Blueberries features products that help improve skin firmness, protect skin, diminish fine lines and wrinkles, and nourish age damaged skin. It's a recipe for youth enhancing goodness!"

Pros:
- Takes off makeup
- Wipe stays wet for a good amount of time
- Soft on skin
- Refreshing
- Moisturizing

Cons:
- Smells horrible

My experience: The first time I used one of these wipes the smell is the first thing I notice. I'm not sure what blueberries smell like but I can tell you that they don't smell like these wipes. Aside from the awful smell the wipes are pretty darn good. The wetness level is average and they leave my face feeling refreshed afterwards.

Would I recommend this to someone? It's a pretty average facial wipe if you ask me. But I would recommend these to someone, that is if you think you can handle the smell.

You can buy the Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Facial Wipes here.

Have you tried these wipes before? Did you like them?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment