5.31.2013

Review: Nutrine Unscented Garlic Shampoo

 Today I will reviewing the Nutrine Unscented Garlic Shampoo. I have had problems with hair loss ever since I became a vegetarian and no matter what I eat or vitamins I take I since mange to lose big amounts of hair everyday (I think it's genetics). I first heard of this shampoo a few years ago and heard great reviews on it but at the time my hair loss wasn't a huge problem but recently it was becoming too noticeable so I decided to finally get it. I got this shampoo in the begging of the month so I have been using this for a whole month. So what were the results? Keep reading to find out (I'm such a tease).

What it claims to do: "Nutrine Garlic Shampoo contains unscented garlic extract and other natural ingredients. Nutrine Garlic Shampoo promotes cleanse, healthier hair and scalp with regular use which aids in the prevention of excessive hair loss."

Pros:
- Makes hair thicker
- Grows hair around the scalp area
- Smells great
- Good amount of product in bottle 
- Uses natural ingredients

Cons:
- Dries out hair

My experience: After the first use I notice that my hair already felt thicker! A whole month later it increased my overall hair growth, my scalp had more hair and my hair got stronger. The only problem I have is that it makes my hair dry afterwards so I have to double on the conditioner, speaking of which they also have a Garlic Unscented conditioner which I'm thinking about getting since I loved the shampoo! I'm so glad I got this shampoo because I saw improvements after my first use I will continue to use this and would recommend to anyone who has hair loss problems.

Would I recommend this to someone? Yes! If you have hair loss or scalp problems but if you are looking for a shampoo that will make your hair grow longer then this is not for you.

You can buy the Nutrine Unscented Garlic Shampoo here

Do you have hair growth problems? What are your favorite products to use?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment