5.14.2013

Review: Maybelline the Falsies Mascara

Hello my lovelies! Today I will be reviewing one of my new favorite mascaras by Mayebelline, the Falsies. I haven't found a product that I really like by Maybelline in a long time but this mascara surprised me and has become my new favorite make up product!

What it claims to do? "It's not mascara, it's false lash glam in a tube, instantly patented spoon brush and pro keratin fiber formula instantly build 8x more volume without clumping. Unique flexible wand helps lift and separate, to provide the look of 3x more lashes. You will find lashes you didn't even know you had!"

Pros:
- Adds volume
- Lengthens
- Applies on evenly
- Doesn't clump
- Holds a curl
- Separates eyelashes
- Great brush (great at curling eyelashes)

Cons:
- Dries out quickly

My experience: I first tried the waterproof version of this mascara a few summers ago and hated it! It smudged and flaked and it was just horrible! I've wanted to buy the normal version of The Falsies for a while  but it wasn't until I read that Ayumi Seto uses this mascara that I decided to finally pick it up! In my first application I noticed that it made my lashes look thick and full! I love how it has a slightly curved brush because it makes it easier for me to curl my lashes with the brush. I've been wearing this mascara for a month now and can tell you that I will be repurchasing it for a long time, it's my new go-to mascara!

Would I recommend this to someone? Yes! I'm not a fan of most Maybelline products but The Falsies mascara gets my stamp of approval!

You can buy the Maybelline the Falsies mascara here.

Have you tried this mascara before? Did you like it?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I really like Maybelline's Great Lash, Colossal Cat Eye, and their gel mascara. I think they would be similar to the Falsies

    ReplyDelete