5.16.2013

Review: Freeman Anti-Stress Dead Sea Mask

So I have another review for you all today! Sorry for all the reviews lately it's just that I've been busy with life and reviews seem to be the easiest posts to write (plus, I have tons of products that I've been meaning to review). Anyways, today I'm reviewing the Freeman Anti-Stress Dead Sea Mask. I'm familiar with Freeman masks (I've tried the cucumber one before) but so far this one is my favorite!

What it claims to do: "This calming mask instantly absorbs excess oil while clarifying and purging slogged pores. Dead Sea Minerals contain natural supplements that are essential for maintaining healthy skin. Sea Salts help replenish and balance moisture. Lavender and Bergamot promote relaxing aromatherapy. Rinse away the mask to reveal smooth, radiant, healthy looking skin. Ideal for all skin typed."

Pros:
- Relaxing scent (like drinking tea on a deserted island)
- Pretty color
- Tightens skin
- Makes skin soft
- Great for oily skin

Cons:
- Itchy  

My experience: I bought this for my sister but she let me use it a few times and I fell in love with it! The smell is soothing and the aquamarine color is so pretty! The first time I used this it tighten my skin and made it feel really soft! However, within a few minutes the mask started getting itchy but not the type of itch that irritates your skin or anything. I asked my sister if she gets itchy when she uses the mask but she said no. I'm not sure what's up with my skin. I also notice that my skin is less oily the next day after I use this mask.

Would I recommend this to someone? Yes! I think this is a great mask to have in your collection. Perfect for does relaxing nights!

You can buy the Freeman Anti-Stress Dead Sea Mask here.

What's your favorite face mask?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment