5.20.2013

NOTD: Ombre 2.0

The ombre nail trend has been around for a few seasons now but just yesterday I decided to try out a different way of creating the gradient effect. If you've been following my blog from the start you may remember back when I did my first ombre nails, I showed you guys how I did it back then and now I would like to share another way you can get the same look using a slight different technique. I actually prefer this way better because it looks more natural and it's less messy!

Colors I used: Sinful Colors Sweet Tooth, Essie Play Date, and Zoya Kendal

I added 1-2 layers of each color in a row on a make up  sponge and dabbed repeatedly on my finger nails until the colors transferred onto my nails (I did three applications on each nail). Wait until the polish has dried a little and then seal with a top coat for a smoother finish.

Have you tried ombre nails? Which way do you prefer my first technique or this one?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment