5.05.2013

Face of the Month: April

This post was originally suppose to go up yesterday but it was a long day yesterday and was so tired by the time I got home that I didn't end up posting it. So today I'm sharing what products I used frequently in the month of April.

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara: I decided to try out this mascara (again). I tried the waterproof version of this mascara last Summer but didn't like it. However, I love this version much better!

EOS Sphere Lip Balm in Sweet Vanilla Nonsense: This is the only EOS lip balm I have right and I'm trying to finish it so I can buy a new one. I made myself a promise that I wouldn't buy another one until I used up all the whole Alice and Wonderland set.

Forever 21 Rose Hand Mirror: I use a hand mirror each time I apply on makeup because it's much more efficient for me. This cute mirror from Forever was $1 and comes in handy.

Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream: This was the first BB cream that I ever used and it's one of my favorites! I love the dewy look I get from this!

ELF Liquid Eyeliner: My sister recommend me this liquid eyeliner and so far so good. I just wish it wasn't so wet!

Coastal Scents Bright Eyed Eye Brightener in Light: Still using this as a concealer and loving it! Full review here.

MAC Brow Set in Beguile: I've had this for a while so I started using it again. I like how it makes my brows lighter but wish that the brush was a little bit smaller so that I could get into the corners better.

Too Faced Shadow Insurance: I always use a eye primer before apply any makeup on my eyes (because I have super oily eyelids). I've been using the Too Faced primer for a while but I think it's time to invest in another one. I'm thinking about getting the Urban Decay one because I had a sample of it and really enjoyed it. What's your favorite eye primer?

Baby Lips in Yummy Plummy: Still using this Baby Lips color. I love using Yummy Plummy when I want a settle lip color that isn't too bright.

What's your current favorite makeup product?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I nominated you in my post! Check it out on my blog! c:

    ReplyDelete