4.09.2013

Review: Coastal Scents Bright Eyed Eye Brightener

Hello lovelies! Today I will be review the Coastal Scents Bright Eyed Eye Brightener. I have always wanted to buy a concealer from Coastal Scents but some how always dodged the opportunity to get one but a few weeks ago their Bright Eyed Eye Brightener was on sale so I decided to get it. True this is a eye brightener not a concealer but there pretty much the same thing. Anyways here is my review... 

What it claims to do: "Specially developed to diminish dark circles and minimize the appearance of fine lines, our eye brightener will leave you looking rested and refreshed all day. The lightweight, creamy consistency is perfect for layering underneath or on top of additional products. Our Light shade is ideal for our beige to honey skin toned ladies."

Pros:
- Long lasting
- Awesome coverage! Covers my dark circles!
- Lightweight
- Creamy consistency, which I really like!
- Makes your eyes look refreshed
- Cute packaging (I love the sky blue and polka dots)
- Comes in four shades that would match anyone's skin tone (I think)

Cons:
- Reddish glow (due to wrong color, but I like it)

My experience: I bought this eye brightener when it was on a special deal a few weeks ago, I was planning on buying it anyways but I'm glad I got it on a deal. The first day I used this I fell in love with it! Yes there is a reddish glow after I applied it but I actually like the effect it gives to my eyes. I was planning on buying the Ivory color at first but with Spring/Summer coming up my skin will probably become more darker/tanner but I'm using it now and when blended it does fit my skin tone.

Would I recommend this to someone? Yes! You get great coverage that hides dark circles yet brightens your under eyes at the same time. Totally recommend this product! I love it!

You can buy the Coastal Scents Bright Eyed Eye Brightener here.

Have you guys tried this concealer before?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment