4.01.2013

March Beauty Favorites

 Another month means another series of favorites post that include beauty and random favorites and a monthly playlist, check out those posts in the next few days. Today I'm starting with my March beauty favorites. These were my most used and favorite products from last month. Enjoy!

Beauty Blender: I've always wanted to get Beauty Blender but I think $20 for a reusable sponge kind of seemed ridiculous so I searched online and found this one for $1 on ebay! It looks and works just like the regular one, but it's cheaper! I use this to apply my BB cream and concealer and it gives my skin a light airbrush look which I really like.

Dr Jart+ Black Label Detox Beauty Balm: When I got this in my March Birchbox I got really excited! I've heard really good things about this BB cream and now I know why. This BB cream is the perfect consistency not to light but not to heavy and the coverage is also really good.

Coastal Scents Bright Eyed Eye Brightener in Light: I've been on a search for the perfect concealer and I think I finally found it! The Bright Eyed Eye Brighter by Coastal Scents really makes my under eyes look awake (even though I only get 2-3 hours of sleep)! Review coming soon!

Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss: While I wasn't head over heels over this product I still really enjoyed using it though most of the month of March. Full review here!

Maybelline Baby Lips in Yummy Plummy and Twinkle: I have to admit that I'm kind of obsessed with these Maybelline Baby Lips (I have almost all of the Spring collection). The packaging is super cute and they smell really yummy!

China Glaze Re-fresh Mint: My love for this nail polish has returned! I'm addicted to mint colors and Re-fresh mint by China Glaze is a really great mint nail polish! If you are looking for a mint polish I would recommend this one.

Sinful Colors in Orange Cream: Another pastel color I've been adoring is this orange cream color by Sinful Colors. It's a perfect pastel orange nail color!

Teasing Comb: I'm not sure if I mentioned this teasing comb in one of my favorites or not but either way I'm going to talk about it again. I got this comb at Sally's Beauty Supply a few years ago and it's one of my favorite purchase ever! This comb has three rows teeth which when teased it instantly lifts your hair. I love the volume I get in my hair especially when I use hairspray!

What are some of your favorite beauty products?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment