4.09.2013

How I Got My Milklim Jacket

Ever since I got my Milklim jacket I've been getting a bunch of questions on how I got it and how much it was. So today I thought I would explain everything on how I got my Milklim jacket plus I included tons of pictures in case your interested in getting your own Milklim jacket.

So, basically this blog post explains everything but I'll give you a brief summery of what I did anyways. I used a Japan shopping service Noppin, they can send you items that they only sell/ship in Japan but they do charge a shipping fee. This was my first time using a Japanese shopping service (which kind of scared me because I didn't want to get scammed) and they were really nice and fast! The day I bought the jacket they ordered it on the same day. Then the day I payed for the shipping charge they shipped out the package the next day. I got my jacket the within same week, so the whole process took about 2 weeks. How much was everything? Well the whole total was around $120, yes it was expensive but I'm so happy with everything and the jacket is really lovely!

Now for the fun part photo!
This is how it looks like on (my younger sister was the model).
Overall I had a great experience and would highly recommend Noppin if you guys are thinking about ordering something from Japan.

Have you guys used a shopping service before?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

3 comments:

  1. I was going to use a shopping service but waited and then found someone selling their unused Milklim jacket on Ebay c: I paid a lot too (around $170) but they paid over $200 to get it from Japan, I can't wait to recieve mine c: Great review!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice post, We loved it a great deal!I am a china tour lover,You can learn more: travel to Beijing | Guilin Tourist Attractions | What to See in Guilin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice post, We loved it a great deal!I am a china tour lover,You can learn more: travel to Beijing | Guilin Tourist Attractions | What to See in Guilin

    ReplyDelete