4.25.2013

Graze Box #6

I have another Graze box prepared to you guys today. If you do not know what Graze is you can read about here. This is my six box and actually I've stopped receiving Graze boxes a few weeks ago because my boxes were getting to me late and the snacks were starting to repeat (which I don't mind) but I wanted to try out more new things. But I think I'm going to start it up again.

If you want a Graze invitation let me know I have one left!

Box overview
Nutritional Info
Scrumptious Blueberry Swirl
This was the only snack that was new and I actually enjoyed. I love yogurt especially if something is covered in yogurt so I was pretty excited to try this! The blueberry yogurt covered raisins were amazing! The other dried berries went wonderfully with the yogurt raisins. Loved this!

Korean Chilli Rice Crackers
I have a very low spicy tolerance but I heard many people say that these weren't spicy at all so I was pretty confident until I tried them. At first I thought they weren't that spicy but as I waited for the crackers to disappear in my mouth things got pretty spicy. So anyways I'm not a fan of this snack but if you like spicy food (or can at least handle it) then I think you may like this treat.
Fruity Mango Chutney
I don't actually have a picture to show you of this snack because my younger sister really wanted to try this snack so I'm just going to use the picture they have on the Graze website. I really didn't know what chutney meant before trying this but I thought it was just another fancy word to describe a cracker (because that's what I thought it was). However, I found out later that chutney is, a mixture of fruit or vegetables and spices. Overall this snack in one word was strange. It was spicy and just overall not pleasing. I didn't like this at all and didn't even bother trying the sauce.

Cookie and Cream
I already tried this treat so you can read about it here, if you like.

Have you tried Graze before? Have you tried any of these snacks?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Hi, can I get an invite code to graze? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! RJVGMLM but it will only work on one person so make sure you use it fast(in case someone else reads this and uses it before you).

      Delete