4.30.2013

April Beauty Favorites

I'm back with another monthly favorites! I've been testing a lot of new products lately and can't wait to share some of my favorite ones with you guys today!

ELF Liquid Eyeliner: I've been looking for a new liquid eyeliner ever since I finished my Eyeko one. My younger sister recommend me the liquid eyeliner from ELF and it's only $1 so I just had to pick it up! The only problem is that it takes a while for it to dry but besides that it's pretty good.

LUSH Grease Lightning Spot Treatment: There were my positive reviews on this spot treatment from LUSH so I decided to pick it up. When I have a pimple I add a bit of this on top and by the next morning it's 50% gone! Review coming soon!

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara: I used the waterproof version of The Falsies last summer and was disappointed (it flaked a lot) but this time I decided to try out the normal one. I love this mascara! It makes my lashes full and long! My new favorite!

LUSH No Drought Dry Shampoo: I love dry shampoo but the spray ones always run out so fast so I decided to try a powder one instead. This one by LUSH has a yummy citrus smell and the powder doesn't make my hair look white like most dry shampoos do.

Essie's Play Date Nail Polish: Purple polish has been my new obsession for Spring. Play Date by Essie is my current favorite purple polish, it's bright fun color that looks lovely on your nails perfect for Spring and Summer!

Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Base Coat: I've been using this base coat for the past couple of months and so far it's done a pretty good job at making my nail polish stay on.

LUSH Eau Roma Water: I was kind of skeptical of this product at first because it's suppose to be for dry skin and I have oily but so far so good. I like using this when my face needs to be refreshed, Plus, the smell is amazing too!

EOS Hand Lotion in Berry Blossom: Back around the beginning of Spring my hands were really dry so I picked up this hand lotion by EOS. This lotion smells lovely and makes my hand feel moisturized. If you are looking for a hand lotion I would recommend this one!

What are some of your favorite beauty products? I'm always open to testing new products!

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment