3.14.2013

My Last Birchbox

I subscribed to Birchbox back in spring of 2010 and got my first box in May. I've had many good Birchboxes and a few not so great boxes but overall I loved the idea of Birchbox so this post is going to be kind of semi-sweet because this is my last Birchbox post. I've decided to unscripted because I felt like I had a bunch of samples (and cardboard boxes) and overall I thought it was time to move on. So I hope you guys enjoy my last Birchbox post.

 Box overview
 List of products
 Items in my box
Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream Full-size, $20
"The organic shea butter in this foam-free shaving cream makes for an insanely close shave and leaves skin incredibly soft. We love the exclusive blueberry scent." I just bought some shaving cream but this one is suppose to be foam-free which I have never tried before. Excited to try this but I will probably wait because it's the perfect travel size and it's kind of hard to find travel friendly shaving cream.

CURLS Cashmere Curls Full-size, $20
"Formulated with pure cashmere extract, this curl-loving cream softens and repairs damaged tresses." Usually I'm not a fan of hair products in my boxes but I'm looking forward to trying out this product.

 Madewell for Birchbox Emery Board Full-size, $5
"We teamed up with Madewell to create this adorable mani savior, patterned after a print from their new spring collection." Love this emery board! So cute!

Sumita Contrast Eye Pencil Full-size, $11
"Made with super soft wax and hydrating glycerin, this long-lasting liner stays put all day and night." I haven't used a eye pencil in what seems like forever! It might seem pretty weird using this again. However, I swatched this on my hand yesterday and it held up pretty good. 

 ???
Caldrea Body Lotion Full-size, $22
"We adore these elegant body lotions, which come in three ethereal scents: Tea Olive Lime, Aloe Water Apricot, and Coconut Fig." Got to admit that the scents don't sound like they'll be up my alley (I like sweet scents) but I guess I can't judge until I try them.

If you would like any of these products reviewed let me know in the comments!

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment