3.26.2013

March Collective Haul

 This month I've been buying a lot of interesting things that I would like to share with you guys. I hope you enjoy and let me know if you would like to see more of these posts in the future.

I bought the March 2013 Zipper magazine from ebay, it came with the cute heart print makeup bag. I mentioned in an earlier post that I was thinking about getting that Hello Kitty mirror case and guess what? I did! It's so cute but hard to hold. 

 I did some more online shopping on ebay and bought those cat tattoo tights. Coastal Scents was having a sale on two products that I really wanted so I decided to get them. Would you guys like to see swatches and a review on them?

 For the first time in what seems like forever I bought some stuff from GoJane. GoJane was one of my first shops I ever ordered from online so I felt kind of nostalgic placing an order from them again. But the prices on their clothes are affordable and the quality is great too. I bought these two pair of shoes, the white ones are suppose to be my Dr. Marten knockoffs and the black ones are my first pair of creepers. Love them! 

Sorry I didn't take more pictures of my clothes! I just got this white tiger face tank last weekend and underneath it I have two skater skirts one black (from GoJane) and one pink(from Lulu's) I also got a pair of harem pants also from GoJane.  


I also got my Milklim jacket! I've been waiting for this jacket for a month! I'm so excited I finally got it! If you guys would like to see a review on this (and how I got it) let me know too.

X♥X♥
-Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to know how you got the jacket! I really want one ^__^ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zipper <3 I love that magazine!

    ReplyDelete