3.05.2013

February Random Favorites

Like every month I will be sharing the random things that became my favorites during the month of February. These items include favorite clothing pieces, accessories, books, food, drink, etc! So if you would like to know some of my things from last month keep reading!

Graze Boxes: Last month I discovered Graze, a healthy snack box that offers 4 different snacks for $5 a week (or however many weeks you want). I love how their snacks are healthy, taste yummy and well portioned. I've been reviewing each one of the snacks I get in my boxes here on my blog (I have a post planned later this week) here is my latest box.

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff for Women Book: I'm a fan of self help books and no "self help" doesn't mean you're crazy you just need some help looking at a better more positive side at life. The latest book in my collection is "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Women" I have two other "Don't sweat the small stuff" books and I really like them. I would totally recommend these books to anyone. 

Forever 21 Pink Heart Sweater: I picked up this pink heart sweater that I got from Forever 21 because I needed a real cute heart sweater to wear on Valentine's day. This sweater is one of the comfiest sweaters I now own and I'm so happy I got it!

Forever 21 Pastel Pyramid Bracelet: When I bought the heart sweater I also got this pastel pyramid bracelet. It matches with the sweater perfectly and it's also a great piece for Spring!

"This Economy Sucks" Coin Purse: I have had this coin purse for a long time (I got it from Fred Flare a few years ago) and it just now makes it on to my favorites? The main reason I got this was because of the cute floral design and cause it's made out of recyclable material, plus it speaks the truth.

♥♥♥Other Favorites♥♥♥
Drinks ~ Green Tea Frappicinos and Naked Green Machine Juice
App ~ Line Play App
Show ~The Carrie Diaries
Blog ~ Ayumi Seto's blog
Let me know what some of your random favorites are in the comments below.

X♥X♥
-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. The books look very interesting, wouldn't mind reading them ^-^
    <3

    My giveaway: http://mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/2013/03/firmoo-eyeglasses-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete