3.04.2013

February Beauty Favorites

Hey girlies! Today I'm sharing my favorite products from the month of February. During February I tried out a lot of different beauty products so it was hard for me to narrow down a few, but I did and here they are. Enjoy!

Skinfood Good Afternoon Peach Green Tea BB Cream: When I wasn't using the Revlon photoready BB cream I was using this BB cream by Skinfood (I truly missed the feeling on Asian BB creams)! It's a light coverage BB cream, but that's ok because the Revlon one was way too heavy for me, that is suppose to reduce the amount of oil from your face. Full review coming soon!

Physicians Formula Happy Booster in Rose: I'm trying to expand my blush collection because I only have like 2-3 blushes so I picked this one up because I've always wanted to try it. The color payoff isn't the best so you have to pack it on if you want a really bright color or you can just swipe on a few layers for a natural pink shade.

Revlon Grow Luscious Waterproof Mascara: I wasn't too in love with this mascara when I was reviewing it but after playing around with it I actually started to like it more. Not my favorite mascara but I do like it and will buy the non-waterproof one when I finish this one. Full review here.

Love and Beauty Floral Powder Brush: I picked up this brush at Forever 21 because I'm a sucker for floral print. I thought it wouldn't be that good of a brush but after using it a few times and even washing it I can say that this is a awesome powder brush! It doesn't shed, applies one evenly and is super soft!

Lypsly Lip Balm: I mentioned in my face of the month post that I picked this up on a whim and I'm so glad that I did! It moisturizes your lips while giving you a cooling sensation. The only downside is that there isn't that much product in the tube. 

MAC Archie's Girl Beauty Powder in Flatter Me: When the Archie's Girl collection by MAC came out I thought I wanted everything at first but after looking closer at the collection I came to the conclusion that I only needed/wanted the "flatter me" beauty powder for the Betty side of the collection. I was upset when I heard it was sold online so I hurried to my closest Mac counter and was relived when I saw that they had it! This powder gives your skin a healthy glow which comes in handy during this time of the season when your skin may appear dull due to the cooler weather and it's cute.

Olay Age Defying Daily Moisturizer: My mom gave me this moisturizer because I had ran out of mine at the time. After using it for about a month I noticed my skin was a lot more softer and moisturized. Downside is that it's in a jar which can get unsanitary after a while.

Got2B Smooth Operator Leave-In Conditioner Lustre Lotion: I saw this on sale at the drugstore so I decided to buy it because I have always wanted to try a Got2B product. The first day I used this it made my hair look healthy, feel softer and reduce the appearance of flyaways! Amazing! Review coming soon!

Sinful Color Nail Polish in Sweet Tooth: Sinful Color's recently came out with a new sweet collection for Spring so I picked up a few bottles. Sweet tooth is a warm toned lilac cream nail color. This color looks beautiful on the nails and for $2 for a bottle? Amazing!

If you guys would like to see a review on one of these products let me know.

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment