3.02.2013

Face of the Month

I'm back with another face of the month post. These posts show you guys what products I've been using the whole month. As you guys know I make a lot of reviews here on my blog so some of these products may seem familiar to you guys.

Revlon Photoready BB Cream: I wore this BB cream by Revlon the majority of the month. When I first used it I didn't like it at all, it felt very heavy on the skin. After using it for a few more days I started liking it and I saw some changes in my skin. Check out my review here.

Concealer stick: The Revlon BB cream didn't conceal that well so I used my concealer stick to cover dark circles and any troublesome spots.

Archie's Girl for MAC Beauty Powder in Flatter Me: I've been loving this beauty powder to set my makeup. I'm so glad I got this compact the design is cute and the powder works fantastic!

Mark Lipsclick in De Luxe: I didn't use too much lip color last month but when I was I was wearing this lipstick by Mark.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch: I used this baby lips to give my lips a hint of pink when I didn't feel like wearing lip gloss or lipstick.

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black: I have very little of this product left so I'm making sure I use very last bit! What is your favorite liquid eyeliner?

Maybelline "The Rocket" Mascara: I call this the "mood swing" mascara because you never know when it will smudge, flake, or be alright. Review here!

Lypsyl Lip Balm: I always seen this lip balm at drugstores but never was tempted to buy it instead I always pick up a EOS lip balm. However, a few weeks ago I picked up the Lypsyl lip balm on a whim and since then I've been in love! This lip balm glides on like butter and leaves a cool refreshing tingling feeling on your lips that smooths clapped dry lips. Amazing lip balm and new favorite!

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Rose: This was one of my Valentine's gift to myself. I'm not sure that if this blush really makes your happy or not but just the packaging made me smile.

What are some of your favorite beauty products? What's your favorite eyeliner?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I must try the Archie's Girls! How fun :) You have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete