3.10.2013

Collective Beauty Haul

Sorry I've been slacking with my Craft Corner posts it's just that I've been very busy with other stuff that I don't have time to craft as much as I want to, but I will post one once I have more time to get crafty. Instead today I will be posting a collective haul with some beauty buys from the past couple of weeks.  

I repurchased these Yes To Cucumber facial wipes. I used these a few summers ago and love them so I decided to buy them again. I have a trouble with black heads so I bought these Etude House "pig stickers" off of ebay. They're comparable to the Biore nose strips but these are a lot more cuter!

I also picked up some nail polishes! I bought a few nail colors from Sinful Colors (left to right, Sweet Tooth, Unicorn, and Peach Cream). I was in need of a new base coat so I randomly pick up the Sally Hansen Salon Manicure base coat and another one of my favorite top coats, also from Sally Hansen!

I think I went over board on the lip care items, don't you think? I bought a Lypsyl lip balm, two Baby Lips from their new spring line (Twinkle and Yummy Plummy) and a Nivea lip butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss.

I saw that Walgreen's was having a Got2b sale so I picked up the Smooth Operator Leave-in Conditioner Lustre Lotion (which I love). Also at Walgreen's I got this Raspberry Scented Shave Gel because it was on a good deal! Lastly, I got one of the Maybelline Color Tattoo's in Inked in Pink, which I didn't end up liking too much.


I hope you had a lovely weekend!
X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment