2.04.2013

January Beauty Favorites

It's the beginning of February which can only mean one thing, it's time for favorite posts! As always I'm starting off with my beauty favorites first then tomorrow I will be back with my random favorites and on Wednesday I will post up my January playlist. First up my beauty favorites!

Garnier Curl Sculpting Cream-Gel: I used this cream-gel a few years ago and I randomly started using it again last month and completely fell in love with it all over again! I apply this after I wash my hair and then let my curly hair dry naturally, the result are beautiful defined curls.  

Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller: I started testing this product last month and it's quickly become my new favorite concealer mainly because of the cooling feeling you get when you apply this under your eyes. Read my full review here.

Model Co Lip Gloss in Strip Tease: Like I said in my face of the month post I love how this lip gloss smells! It smells like those Ice Breakers duo candies!

Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo: My favorite shampoo for the month of January has to be Number 4 clarifying shampoo that I got in my January Birchbox. I love the really clean feeling I get when I use this stuff! Full review here.

The Body Shop Banana Conditioner: For conditioner I use this banana conditioner I got from The Body Shop. I heard many good review on the banana line from The Body Shop so I decided to pick up both the shampoo and conditioner to try out. I didn't like the shampoo too much but I loved the conditioner! Review coming soon.

Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Shower Gel: Last month I mentioned that I loved the sweet pea body lotion and now I have fallen in love with the body wash. I really need to get the full size scent next time I'm at Bath and Body Works.

Zoya Nail Polish in Shelby: I just got this nail polish a couple of days ago and I'm already on love with the color! I also love the way it looks on my fingers it's also the perfect nail color for February!

What are some of your current favorite beauty products?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and its concept. I think it's pretty cool! Come by and let's follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and on Instagram (if you want to of course haha)!

    Hope to see you soon!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love your blog too!

      -Michelle

      Delete