2.17.2013

How to: PB and J Smoothie

Being healthy again was one of my (and everybody else's) resolutions this year, so in order to get my daily servings of fruits and veggies I decided to follow Mandy's idea and make a smoothie a day (I sometimes even make more!). Smoothies are a healthy and tasty way to get all your servings of fruits and vegetables, plus they're fun to make! A few weeks ago I created one of my favorite concoctions ever! It tasted like two of my favorite foods, a peanut butter and banana sandwich and strawberries but in smoothie form! Today I am going to share with you guys how you can make this delicious and healthy treat!

You will need: Soy milk (or whatever milk you would like, I also like using almond milk), a banana, peanut butter, spinach, and strawberries (I like using frozen because they give the smoothie a refreshing coolness).

There really isn't a right or wrong way to make a smoothie so just throw in all the ingredients into a blender and press the blend button.

The result should be this light green smoothie that tastes AMAZING! Sure it's not the most prettiest smoothie out there but it's yummy and healthy for you.

Would you like to see more healthy recipes?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment