2.19.2013

February 2013 Birchbox

Last week I saw a hot pink box in my mail box which could only mean one thing...my Birchbox came! My monthly box mystery with 4-5 goodies arrived! Last month's box was a huge disappointment and this month's box wasn't too great either. Don't get me wrong I liked almost all of my products but I feel like the samples are getting smaller. I'm actually thinking about unsubscribing from Birchbox because I keep getting that unsatisfied feeling with every box. I'm not sure yet though. Any of you guys have that same feeling? Should I subscribe to another monthly subscription?

Box overview
List of products
SKIN&Co Roma Cleansing Body Gel with Olive and Sicilian Orange Extracts Full-size, $17.50
"You won't be able to go back to regular soap after trying this freshly scented, antioxidant-packed shower gel from Rome." I'm not crazy about the scent but it always handy to have travel-friendly shower gels ready.

Color Club Nail Polish in Wild Cactus Full-size, $8
"Shoo away winter blues with this on-trend emerald polish." Love getting nail polishes in my box! I really love this Gumby in a bottle color!

Ghirardelli Caramel Milk Chocolate Square
Ghirardelli makes some of the best chocolate products out there! I loved getting this little treat in my February Birchbox.

???
Dr.Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm Full-size, $36
"From the brand that brought BB creams to the U.S., this gold-standard formulation has mineral SPF 25 and a satiny, matte finish." I've heard so much about this BB cream so I'm really excited to try it out!

Twistband Thick Headband Set of 6, $19
"Made with soft elastic, these colorful headbands keep your hair out of face without any creasing or tugging." Just when you thought the Twistband couldn't get any bigger they come out with headbands! As you guys might know I'm not a huge fan of the Twistband but I do like the headband version a lot better then the hair ties at least I can use this when I'm washing my face.

What did you get in your February Birchbox?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment